1. What is Application Packaging / repackaging?
2. Basic Knowledge of Windows Operating system?
3. Application Packaging Minimum Hardware & Software Requirements.
4. Client Application Pre-Validation Analysis.
5. Admin Studio Tools.
6. Re-Packaging Tools
7. Installation Designer Tab: Functionality of the Project.
Behavior and Logic.
8. Working With MSI Tables:
9. Working With Transforms (MST):
10. Working with Application Installation User Interface Wizard Customization.
11. Working with Active Setup.
12. Working with Install-shield Silent Setup or Response File Creation.
13 Working With Custom Actions and Sequences.
14. Working with Add-Ins.
15. Working with Customization Products.
16. Installation Process of Packaged Application.
17. Working with MSI Features.
18. Working with in initial Level of Troubleshooting.
19. Working With Merge Modules.
20. Working With ODBC Data Source Administrator.
21. Testing of Packaged Application.
22. Working with Vendor Application Tasks.
23. Working with Property Manager.
24. Working with Troubleshooting Tools.
25. Overview of VB Scripting.
26. Working with Complex Applications.
27. Explanation of Real Time Complex Application Scenarios
28. While Re-Packaging The Vendor Application, What are the Requirements we Should get it from Vendor Side?
29. Explanation of PRF Form (OR) APRF Form (OR) BLUE PRINT FORMS.
30. How To Design "PRF Form" (OR) "APRF Form" (OR) "BLUE PRINT FORMS”.
31. Explanation About "INSTALLATION INSTRUCTION FORM".
32. Explanation About the "Applications Installation Background Mechanism".
33. Explanation of "DRIVE MECHANISM" AND "CONTROL PANEL MECHANISM".
34. After Application Installation, The Files Goes’ to The Location of.
35. In-depth Explanation About "INSTALLATION DESIGNER TAB” (OR) “APPLICATION FUNCTIONALITY TAB".
36. In-depth Explanation About "FEATURES" AND "COMPONENTS" AND "REGISTRYS".
37. In-depth Explanation About "Application Life Cycle Mechanism".
38. In-depth Explanation About "Application Re-Packaging Life Cycle Mechanism".
39. In-depth Explanation About "ACTIVE SETUP MECHANISM".
Microtech Institute Of Computer Technology
102, Devraj Shopping Mall, 1st Floor, H.S. Joshi Road, Dahisar East, Mumbai 400068.
Copyright Make © Me IT Expert
All Rights Reserved.
The goal of Make Me IT Expert training center Courses is to help students to improve their technical skills and prepare them to advance in their professional life.
Build Your IT Professional Career with our hightly qualified and experienced trainers.
Make me it expert is come with new ideas to take the training method to a new level so that the students can easily understand and perform themselves practically.
"An education equips a mind. A degree demonstrates its potential."
- Manish Kumar
"Make Me IT Expert presented me with all of the opportunities I needed to succeed."
- Sumit Shinde
"The sense of accomplishment I felt after completing my course from Make me it expert was great!"
- Irfan Patel